Currently, our company conducts research and development in five main areas:
– Development of non-invasive blood pressure tonometer with the assessment of vascular functioning (Skolkovo project);
– Development of a multifunctional non-invasive oximeter as part of the “Start” programs of the Foundation for Assistance to Small Innovative Enterprises (FASIE);
– Development of the top-level and problem-oriented software for medical non-invasive spectrophotometric systems;
– Development of a physiotherapeutic device “Electronic “mustard plaster””;
– Development of analytical physical & mathematical models of the theory of light transport and scattering in turbid media in applications to problems of optical non-invasive diagnostics in medicine.
The issue of our participation in the project of Moscow Regional Research and Clinical Institute “MONIKI” named after M.F. Vladimirsky on the creation of multifunctional spectrophotometric diagnostic systems “Multicom” for medicine is being discussed.