Currently, our company conducts research and development in five main areas:
– Research and development of non-invasive blood pressure tonometer with the assessment of vascular functioning (“Skolkovo” main project).
– Research and development of a multifunctional non-invasive oximeter of a block-modular design as part of the “Start” programs of the Foundation for Assistance to Small Innovative Enterprises (FASIE); development of different version of the oximeter.
– Development of a project of physiotherapeutic device “Electronic “mustard plaster””.
– Development of the problem-oriented software for medical non-invasive spectrophotometric systems.
– Theoretical investigation of analytical physical & mathematical models of the theory of light transport and scattering in turbid media in applications to problems of optical non-invasive diagnostics in medicine.
The issue of our participation in the project of Moscow Regional Research and Clinical Institute “MONIKI” named after M.F. Vladimirsky on the creation of multifunctional spectrophotometric diagnostic systems “Multicom” for medicine is being discussed.